Friday, May 28, 2010
Chile: ICT in Education International Seminar
Without the incorporation serious, systematic and comprehensive ICT education systems are unlikely to be able to tailor its operation to the characteristics of their students and families, and the demands of the labor market and society.
In this context, the Seminar "From the Chalk to Click" to provide a platform to promote dialogue and debate.
Deepening the construction of a future perspective on the use of ICTs in education and the opportunities and challenges that this imposes in Chile.
- Available evidence about learning outcomes and their relationship to the use of ICT.
- Emerging Perspectives in the use of ICTs in education.
- International experiences on the incorporation of ICT in Education.
- Role of teachers in the incorporation of ICTs as tools of the impact on student learning.
- Innovative practices are being used today.
Published by Eugenio Severin
This work is under
Creative Commons Licence.